Do you know?
India ranks 112th position among 191 countries of the world owing to its financial constraints, neglect of rural population, emphasis on cultural methods, the inadequate outlay for health, social inequality, shortage of medical personnel and incompetent medical research, and expensive health service are few to mention.
To help increase the accessibility of healthcare services especially to the underserved, DJJS Aarogya arranges a series of pan-India OPDs each month.
In January, 2,698 patients from various societal groups got treated in 168 OPDs. The information is as follows:
- Ayurveda OPD, Delhi– 144 Patients diagnosed and treated
- Dental OPD, Delhi– 105 Patients diagnosed and treated
- ENT Services, Delhi- 39 Patients diagnosed and treated
- Ayurveda OPD, Punjab– 1,912 Patients diagnosed and treated
- Homeopathy OPD, Punjab– 443 Patients diagnosed and treated
- Dental OPD, Nurmahal, Punjab– 55 Patients diagnosed and treated
All the participants received diagnosis and treatment from the respective experts.
Feel free to DM us on our social media handles if you'd like to know more about these Pan India OPDs.