Humanity in every era has experienced the advent of Supreme God that bestows upon mankind the wisdom, through epilogue or dialogue, revealing the most profound knowledge ever known to help humans realize their hidden divinity. One such blessing is in the form of Bhagwat Gita, which is a sublime dialogue between Arjuna and Lord Krishna. The ancient Indian literature in the form of Vedas and other scriptures is unmatched gift to the world in the form of spiritual ideology and management lessons providing the complete model of how to lead a life.
In order to fully comprehend the essence of this administrative gospel of life and decipher the most beautiful and life enriching disclosures from God himself, Divya Jyoti Jagrati Sansthan (DJJS) with the grace of His Holiness Ashutosh Maharaj Ji (founder and head of DJJS), held a workshop on Gita and Management lessons at Adelaide, Australia on 18th Aug, 2019.
Sadhvi Om Prabha Bharti Ji, preacher disciple of His Holiness Ashutosh Maharaj Ji prominently disseminated the teachings of Gita through the oration and presentation. She rebutted the common belief that sacred texts are meant to be read at later stages of life and that they are recluse of practical life. Putting up in words of Dr Annie Besant "That the spiritual man need not be a recluse, that union with the divine Life may be achieved and maintained in the midst of worldly affairs, that the obstacles to that union lie not outside us but within us—such is the central lesson of the Bhagavad-Gītā."
Lot of esteemed guests marked their presence and commended the content as well as the delivery of the program. Some of the guests were
1. Mr. Raja Mohan Kambhoji (President, Sri Shirdi Sai Baba Sansthan)
2. Miss. Monica Kumar (Secretary of Member of Parliament, Member of Torrens)
3. Mr. Rajendra Pandey (Coordinator, Vishwa Hindu Parishad)
4. Mr. Shiva Shankar Gowda (President, Adelaide Kannada Sangha)
5. Mr. Puneet and Mr. Johar Garg (Member, Jai Durga Sankirtan Mandal)
6. Mrs. Rachna Sharma and Mr. Charandass Sharma (Coordinator, Niswarth Sewa Samiti)
7. Miss. Ashima Gumber and Mr. Harinder Rawal (Member, Geo Gita Group)
8. Mr. Surinder Pal Chahal (President, Jatt Mahasabha South Australia (SA))
9. Mr. Amit Ghai (Owner, Sammy’s on the Marina and Fiesta Cafe)
10. Mr. Arjun Tokhi (Managing Director, Tokhi Driving Solutions)
11. Mr. Narayan Rai (Member, Indian Australian Association of South Australia (IAASA))
Sadhvi Ji explained that modern management theories and practices developed by West post industrial revolution failed to withstand test of time esp. on the parameters of human resource management as revealed by the study conducted in 1997. Bhagwat Gita lessons are eternal source of wisdom applicable on all levels of human endeavours, and more so the very root of human thinking.
It is possible to learn and implement strategies discussed in Bhagwat Gita at individual, society or corporate levels. To understand these strategies inked in these verses, it is imperative to practically experience God in our inner realms. It is possible only with the help of perfect spiritual master, His Holiness Ashutosh Maharaj Ji who is a self realized soul of this epoch and playing an instrumental role in awakening myriad souls with Lord’s vision at the time of initiation of Divine Knowledge.
The event concluded with attendees and guests praising the efforts of DJJS on spreading spiritual awareness and also the work on social fabric of society across world.