Under the noble guidance of His Holiness Shri Ashutosh Maharaj ji, the youth-welfare wing of Divya Jyoti Jagrati Sansthan- SAM paid a heartfelt tribute to the martyred CRPF Jawaans of the dastardly Pulwama attack. SAM salutes the courage, commitment and sacrifices of our armed forces.
• A highly emotive ballet- Vijay Diwas was put up by the young volunteers of Team SAM. The high energy performance depicted the selfless commitment of our soldiers towards protecting the nation.
• SAM's in-house rock band- Eternal Bliss, who are renowned for their inspiring original compositions, paid a soul-stirring musical tribute to our forces.
• Sadhvi Pragya Bharti Ji, Representative, DJJS held a talk to inspire the young audiences to maximize their potentials and contribute towards nation building.
• A pledge ceremony by young, dynamic volunteers of Team SAM led the audience into a commitment of selfless service to the nation.
• Finally, an engaging experience-sharing session was held by the veteran Bollywood actor - Akhilendra Mishra.
Some esteemed guests marked their presence at the event:
• Brigadier Ram Pratap Singh (Deputy GoC, Prayagraj, Indian Army)
• Col. Vivek Dabas (Commandant, Allahabad Fort, Indian Army)
• Col. Ranjan Manocha (Subarea, Prayagraj, Indian Army)
• Assistant Commandant Chandan Kumar (Shaurya Chakra, CRPF)
• Major Vikram Chakravarty (Siachen)
• Major Gagandeep
• Major Vikram
A number of army officials and members of our glorious forces-CRPF, CISF, NDRF, RAF also participated in the event and paid a tribute to the martyrs of Pulwama Attack. They applauded SAM's selfless endeavor of youth empowerment and nation building.