This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.djjs.org (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Divya Jyoti Jagrati Sansthan, a socio-spiritual society/non-governmental organisation registered under the Societies Registration Act with its registered office at Divya Jyoti Jagrati Sansthan, Plot-3, Pocket OCF, Pitampura Extension, Delhi-110034, India (hereinafter referred to as "DJJS").
Use of the Website
you agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work
(j) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, or other areas of the Website or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(l) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy;
(m) violates any law for the time being in force;
(n) deceives or misleads the addressee/users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(o) impersonate another person;
(p) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(q) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
(r) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(s) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
2. You shall not use any "deeplink", "pagescrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by us including the terms DJJS, Ashutosh Maharaj, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of DJJS. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or with any other person's use of the Website.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
9. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations.
11. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website you acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
Content Posted on Site
Unless otherwise expressly noted, you should assume everything you see, hear, or otherwise receive from or on the Site (the "Content") is copyright, trademark, trade dress or other intellectual property owned or licensed by Divya Jyoti Jagrati Sansthan ("DJJS"). The Content includes, without limitation, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, trademarks, logos, text, sounds, music, the Site as a whole and any other materials at the Site.
The information in this Site is provided as a courtesy by DJJS. The views and opinions of individual authors do not necessarily state or reflect those of DJJS. References to specific articles, websites or authors do not constitute or imply recommendation or endorsement by DJJS.
You may not copy, reproduce, sell, publish, display, transmit, distribute, perform, modify, create works derivative of, or in any way exploit any material from this website without the express written consent of DJJS. Any use of official logo of DJJS & images of Ashutosh Maharaj is strictly prohibited.
You may use information made available on the Website for downloading, provided that you (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Third Party Content
Nothing in the Terms transfers to you any right, title or interest in any Content, including any intellectual property or content of third parties included on the Site.www.djjs.org may include links to external websites. These links do not fall under the www.djjs.org domain, and DJJS is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of external websites. Your use of any linked website is solely at your own risk.
Donations made to DJJS are not refundable.