Bharat is known as Land of Festivals. These grand festivities commemorated around the year are not merely a source of entertainment and mental appeasement. Rather each of these festivals, has been mindfully crafted by our saints & seers – the great Indian Psychologists, as socio-cultural-spiritual tools to re-align the thoughts & lives of masses with the great values of Bharitya Sanskriti as well as further this rich cultural heritage from generation to generation. However, in post-modern era, though the outer affairs of these festivities are somewhat intact, but the deep cultural intent of these celebrations have gradually faded. So much so, that for young generation these days are merely gazetted holidays to unwind and celebrations means to eat, drink & be merry.
At the outset, this may seem to be a petty issue, but we are already witnessing the grave impact of this cultural disconnect in terms of moral & social degradation. Revival of the deeper spiritual essence of these festivals is the need of the hour to turn things around. With the aim of bridging this missing link, Divya Jyoti Jagrati Sansthan, working with the vision of Self-Awakening to Global Peace, under the Divine Mentorship of Divya Guru Shri Ashutosh Maharaj Ji, for over three decades has been celebrating the key Indian festivals not just in form but in their true spirit. DJJS makes conscientious endeavours to convey the ancient legacy of inspirations to the masses and inculcate in them the invaluable divine endowments via plethora of cultural festivals.
One among these key Indian festivals is Shri Krishna Janmashtami an annual festival commemorated across India with great pomp & show to celebrate the divine birth of Shri Krishna, Lord Himself, the 8th Incarnation of Lord Vishnu.
His multifaceted personality & divine feats led to the establishment of Peace & Righteousness in the tumultuous times of Dwapar Yuga. He was indeed a beacon of Hope in the age of Dwapara and His divine plays & the profound Gita Gyan delivered by Him in the battlefield of Kurukshetra are and will continue to be the guiding light for humanity. He stands as proof of existence and incarnation of God Himself on the world stage for the upliftment of Humanity. Also, He is a Divine figure looked up to & revered not only by Krishna Bhaktas, but by management gurus, scientists, philosophers, thinkers, policymakers & bureaucrats.
DJJS SHRI KRISHNA JANAMASTHAMI MAHOTSAV
This a unique socio-cultural-spiritual event reviving the lost glory of Shri Krishna Janmashtami Mahotsav & presenting the life-changing wisdom ingrained in it.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAM
- Address Myths & Misconceptions around Shri Krishna
- Decode the timeless wisdom imbued in Krishna Leelas
- Introduce & steer masses towards practical spirituality i.e. seeing God/realizing the Krishna Consciousness within.
- Revive the glory of Bhartiya Sanskriti
UNIQUENESS OF DJJS SHRI KRISHNA JANAMASTHAMI MAHOTSAV
- Not restricted to performance of Krishna Leelas or decorated exhibitions but life-changing program which truly steer an individual towards his divine goal
- Not just a platform to know any and everything about Lord Krishna but also an opportunity to witness Krishna Consciousness within
- Uniqueness of the program doesn’t lie in the grandness of the program but in the fact that this grandeur is achieved not with professional inputs but by the selfless efforts & dedication of disciples who volunteer to awaken the society.
- Astonishingly none of the volunteers is a trained & paid professionals rather they are selfless disciples of Divya Guru Shri Ashutosh Maharaj Ji. They are not motivated by the want of earning name & fame, instead they offer their performances as service in the lotus feet of their beloved Divine Mentor.
- Each performance is impregnated with Divine energy as all performances are preceded by Brahmgyan based meditation.
- Discipline of highest order is seen on the stage, in all the duet performances the couples seen on stage are real life married couples.
DJJS SHRI KRISHNA JANAMASTHAMI MAHOTSAV 2021
Sambhavami Yuge Yuge
Reinstating the divine declaration, God’s promise to Mankind –
यदा यदा हि धर्मस्य ग्लानिर्भवति भारत ।
अभ्युत्थानमधर्मस्य तदात्मानं सृजाम्यहम् ॥
परित्राणाय साधूनां विनाशाय च दुष्कृताम् ।
धर्मसंस्थापनार्थाय सम्भवामि युगे युगे ॥
DJJS Jamnasthami Mahotsav 2021 will give a deeper insight into the aspects of Incarnation of Lord on Earth (Avatarhood) for the establishment of Dharma & aiding spiritual evolution of mankind.
Given the existing situations, the organization will go global through a 2-day virtual event webcasted on DJJS official YouTube Channel.
- Devotional Tribute to Jagat Guru Shri Krishna
- Gems of Spirituality from Shrimad Bhagwat Gita
- Thematic Dance Ballets depicting Shri Krishna Life Saga
- Enlightening analysis of Shri Krishna Leelas