Under the Nirnay campaign, various branches of Divya Jyoti Jagarati Sansthan such as Aligarh, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Meerut and Varanasi came together and organized around 28 events which benefitted around 8000 people across the state of Uttar Pradesh. Some of the Events are mentioned below:
September 18, 2019
- 'SAY NO' Awareness Workshop on Drug Abuse at Sunrise Academy, Dadri - Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
- Children's Prevention Workshop at Manbela Khas,Gorakhpur, U.P.
- 'SAY NO' Awareness Workshop on Drug Abuse at Anoop Montessori School, Pachgai - Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh
Say No School Workshops were conducted in both the schools in Uttar Pradesh targeting 387 students and faculty members for creating awareness against the enslavement caused by intake of Drugs.
An informative lecture session was conducted where participants discussed the Effects of Drug Abuse and its Addiction, exchanging ideas about the need of the hour to create awareness and the possible solutions to motivate people to fight against it. These sessions highlighted how the issue of Drug Addictions forms the chain reaction amongst people, how it effects the society at large, forces one’s mind to become destructive in nature and how spirituality comes into the play to uproot the problem of Drug Abuse.
September 17, 2019
- Youth Workshop at Siddharth Encalave , Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh
- Advocacy Session on Bharat Coching Center, Medical Road, Rapti Nagar, Gorakhpur, U.P.
- 'SAY NO' Awareness Workshop on Drug Abuse at Shri Gandhi Inter College, Pachgai - Aligarh, U.P.
- 'SAY NO' Awareness Workshop on Drug Abuse at Saraswati Vidhya Mandir, Gautam budh nagar, Dadri - Ghaziabad, U.P.
Around 600 students and faculty members were educated on Drug Abuse as part of Say no School workshops in above mentioned venues. All the attendees were highly charged up by inspiring lecture by preachers of Divya Jyoti Jagrati Sansthan discussing the issue of drug abuse as how the young students under the garb of adventure and curiosity to try new things, end up experimenting with their lives. Various activities were conducted to spread the message of awareness.
In the end all the attendees took a pledge that they will fight against the drug addiction and spread the message of Bodh to help the victims for drug de addiction treatment based on the organizations’ self-developed ‘ Psychoanalytical Module’ foregrounded upon Dhyan Therapy.
September 12, 2019
Advocacy Session - Kazi Bhiti, Azamgarh, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh
An Inspiring lecture was given by one of the representatives of DJJS in which around 17 school students participated. The lecture was about drug intake and its effect thereafter. Many students who were new to this concept showed theory enthusiasm and cleared lot of their doubts and were inspired how to say No when drugs are offered to them. In the end the session was ended by taking a pledge to fight against the drug abuse and make the society a drug free place.
September 15, 2019
Children Workshop at Gurunanak Bhawan, Sigra, Varanasi
A Say No workshop was organized in school educating around 80 students and faculty members curbing their curiosity of effects of drugs. Most of the student highly influenced by new age trends were enlightened by way of several group activities, lectures and in the end they were made to take a pledge to fight against the this scenario.
September 19, 2019
- Advocacy Session at Sathiaon Village, Fazilnagar Sathiaon, Gorakhpur, Uttar
- Mass Awareness Program at Farendaha, Fazilnagar, Gorakhpur, Uttar
An inspiring lecture was delivered by one of the representatives of DJJS in which around 160 school children and teachers were educated on the increasing popularity of drugs amongst young crowd and how children are taking drugs to deal with their day to day stress. The crowd was highly charged and was equally interactive. The session ended with lot of questionnaire from teachers and students and in the end a pledge was taken by all to fight against the drug abuse collectively.
September 20, 2019
- 'SAY NO' Awareness Workshop on Drug Abuse at CMG Public School, Chandmari - Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- 'SAY NO' Awareness Workshop on Drug Abuse at Raj Convent School, Chandmari - Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Advocacy Session at Sekhauna, Village, Deoria, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh
A Say No workshop and an advocacy session was organized by Bodh at the above mentioned school. The session was taken by one of the representatives of DJJS in which children were asked to come on stage and share their exposures to drugs and availability of drugs in their periphery. Then they were educated by workshop in which various activities were conducted to show how drugs intake have an effect on body and how will the addiction captivate you in its web. Various skits were also conducted in order to demonstrate the practical scenarios of a student life and how it gets trapped into the drug addiction web. The program was full of enthusiasm and around 320 students and teachers were highly inspired to take this drive forward.