Maintaining good health is crucial for leading a fulfilling and meaningful life. It encompasses physical, mental, and emotional well-being, allowing individuals to thrive and achieve their full potential. A healthy body and mind empowers one to achieve their goals, prevents diseases, enhances emotional well-being, and positively impacts our overall quality of life. Thus, access to good healthcare is fundamental. In India, where a diverse population faces various health challenges, having timely access to quality healthcare services is of utmost importance
In pursuit of the commitment to provide accessible medical services to everyone, DJJS Aarogya consistently organizes health camps nationwide. With branches spread across the country, we aim to cater to the healthcare needs of underserved communities. These health camps serve as platforms for delivering comprehensive healthcare services, conducting health screenings, providing medical consultations, and offering health education sessions.
Our dedicated team of doctors, nurses, and healthcare professionals collaborate to bring these health camps to different regions, targeting areas where access to healthcare may be limited. By reaching out to underserved communities, we strive to bridge the healthcare gap and ensure that individuals from all walks of life have access to the medical care they deserve. These health camps serve as platforms for delivering comprehensive healthcare services, conducting free evaluations and diagnoses, and providing basic drugs to those in need.
In May, Aarogya organized 15 Eye, dental, Ayurveda, and general Health camps all across the different states and countries, benefiting a total of 1838 individuals. The details of the events conducted during May are as mentioned below:
- A 2-day Ayurveda Camp was organized at Government Women ITI College Ground, Amritsar, Punjab . 150 patients were successfully diagnosed and treated. Held on 19th and 20th May, the camp provided holistic healing through traditional Ayurvedic practices, promoting well-being in the local community.
- An Ayurveda Camp held in Dhilwan, Punjab on 21st May witnessed the diagnosis and treatment of 320 patients. The camp offered traditional Ayurvedic therapies and remedies, aiming to enhance the health and wellness of the attendees. It served as a platform for holistic healing in the local community.
- On 6th May and 20th May 2023, DJJS Aarogya and PGIDS, Rohtak in collaboration organized free Dental camps at Divya Dham center in Delhi. More than 101 patients received essential oral health services during the camp.
- Aarogya and RPC, AIIMS Delhi hosted 5 weekly Primary Eye care camps (PEC) throughout May - 1st May, 8th May, 15th May, 22nd May, and 29th May. The camp focused on the diagnosis and treatment of eye-related ailments. A total of 627 patients were provided with specialized eye checkups aiming to improve their eye health.
- On 15th May, a successful Ayurveda Camp was organized in Prem Nagar, Pitampura, Delhi. The camp catered to 300 patients, offering diagnosis and treatment using Ayurvedic practices.
- Village Loukahi in Saharsa, Padampur, Bihar, witnessed a 2-day Health Camp on 3rd and 4th May. The camp benefitted 105 patients seeking treatment for varied ailments
- A health Camp took place in Ward No-9, Shivpuri, Araria, Bihar on 14th May. The camp saw the participation of 70 patients who received the benefits of free check-up and subsidized medicine distribution.
- A general health Camp took place in Khukhundu Bazar, Dist- Deoria, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh on 28th May. 60 patients received treatment during the camp, which aimed to provide accessible healthcare services to the local community.
Aarogya always strives to create a welcoming and supportive environment where you can receive expert healthcare services and guidance tailored to your specific needs. Please feel free to DM us if you have any questions regarding upcoming camps or want to make an appointment.