How would you feel if every morning someone asks you to get up and leave the comfort zone of your bed? We guess, probably you would wish the person to have a snooze option, which you can hit at and sleep more!
… Whereas, opposite to the ‘night owl’ lifestyle, getting up early in the morning brings in one’s life benefits, benefits and more benefits!
Benefits of getting up early in the morning:
1. Metabolism is boosted: Our metabolism works better during the mornings. The fresh air of the morning oxygenates our body and we remain fit throughout the whole day!
2. Healthier Diet: Due to late sleep patterns, our digestive system gets disturbed and we lack hunger for food in the morning. As a result, the most important meal of the day is kicked off in our busy schedule.
3. Brighter Mood: The night owls are known to suffer from depression, pessimism and insomnia. Bright start of the morning brings with it the air of enthusiasm and optimism.
4. Refreshed Mind-: Positivity and fresh air of the mornings reduces stress levels and charges our mind, thus making it work actively.
5. More Productivity
Tips for getting up early in the morning:
1. Keep blinds or curtains halfway open while going to bed at night
2. Stretch every extremity for 15 seconds
And so on…
To read more about the tips, suggestions and benefits of getting up early in the morning read the complete article in June 2013 edition of English Akhand Gyan monthly magazine.