Though we have all recognized that health is an important aspect of our lives, due to our busy lifestyles, we frequently neglect the most basic signs and symptoms that our bodies provide as a signal of any sickness. Thus, it is critical to pay close attention to these signs and see a doctor as soon as needed.
DJJS Aarogya organizes a series of regular OPDS around India to provide people with diagnosis and treatment for their acute and chronic health problems as part of its various health initiatives with the purpose of ensuring that people have access to medical care when needed.
During these OPDS, a team of expert doctors in the field of Ayurveda, Nadi Gyan, Naturopathy, Homoeopathy and Dentistry are invited to provide free consultation and diagnosis to people.
Doctors also advised patients about the importance of basic hygiene habits, regular exercise, proper diet and good sleep for maintaining overall health.
They are also advised to include some Yoga Aasans in their routine to combat such health issues and to gain a healthy lifestyle.
In the month of July, the following OPDS were organized under DJJS Aarogya-
- Ayurveda OPD, Delhi – 224 Patients diagnosed and treated
- Dental OPD, Delhi – 136 Patients diagnosed and treated
- Ayurveda OPD, Punjab – 1,573 Patients diagnosed and treated
- Homeopathy OPD, Punjab – 570 Patients diagnosed and treated
- Dental OPD, Nurmahal, Punjab - 168 Patients diagnosed and treated
Have a view at the snapshots of OPDS organised in the month of July 2022.