A. UTTAR PRADESH: Addiction begins with the hope that something "out there" can instantly fill up the emptiness inside. This indulges everyone on the question as to what constitutes Addiction. Addiction is a sign, a signal, a symptom of distress which tells us about a plight of people that must be understood.
A large number of Mass Awareness Program organized under the Nirnaya Campaign by Bodh are a common way of delivering preventive health messages to the general population elucidating on how to Prevent Illicit Drug Use and what are the Consequences thereof . The goal of these Program is to reach a large number of people, including those who may be difficult to access through traditional approaches and to change their health-related behaviors and attitudes by making them aware as to how the illicit use of drugs destroys not only one life but finishes off the entire family . These Programs concentrate on preventing, reducing, or stopping the illicit drug use by people (which generally includes young children and individuals of all ages), by introducing them with the concept of interconnection of Mind, Body and Soul and power of Meditation. The Nirnaya Campaign spreads the message in Uttar Pradesh by delivering insightful lectures by the well trained representatives of Divya Jyoti Jagrati Sansthan and by organizing skits conveying strong message of consequences of Drugs intake. In the end a pledge ceremony is conducted, binding the participants to pledge against the illicit use of drugs.
This year Divya Jyoti Jagrati Sansthan organizes the following mass awareness programs in Uttar Pradesh benefitting more than 5000 people by delivering the message of “say no to drugs”. Following are the programs conducted in the month of January:
- 1, Jan, 2020 | MASS AWARENESS PROGRAM at 5/75, B-10, Gururam Das Nagar, G.T.Road, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh. (please follow this pattern for every entry below and in future)
- 15, Jan, 2020 | MASS AWARENESS PROGRAM at Khukhundu Bazaar, District- Deoria, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.
- 26, Jan, 2020 | MASS AWARENESS PROGRAM at India-Nepal Border, District- Shrawasti, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.
- 7, Jan, 2020 | MASS AWARENESS PROGRAM at - V Jamunikala, P- Titihiriya, Dist- Shrawasti
- 1, Jan, 2020 | MASS AWARENESS PROGRAM at Sec -5, Jagrati Vihar, Meerut,Uttar Pradesh
- 30, Jan, 2020 | MASS AWARENESS PROGRAM at India-Nepal Border, Dist- Shrawasti, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.
- 26, Jan, 2020 | MASS AWARENESS PROGRAM at Khukhundu Bazaar, Dist- Deoria, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh
B. RAJASTHAN: 11, Jan, 2020 | MASS AWARENESS PROGRAM at Rajasthan: Divya Jyoti Jagarati Sansthan under the “baatcheet” Campaign by Bodh organized a mass awareness program on January 11, 2020 at lordi daijagra village, Rajasthan. Rajasthan being the largest state of India, and also placed at the border, attracts lots of individuals of different kinds into the Substance Abuse. The Nirnaya campaign stretches its arms to all those Individuals who are held under the web of addiction by introducing them with the power of spirituality. Bodh under the patronage of Divya Jyoti organizes these insightful Lectures, skits and counselling sessions where people of all ages are made aware of harmful effects of drugs. These awareness program not only discuss the problems associated with drug intake but also shells out the solutions to people on how to combat their drug addiction by introducing them with the force within to fight out the evil outside.