“Whenever and wherever there is a decline in religious practice, O descendant of Bharata, and a predominant rise of irreligion—at that time I descend Myself.” Lord Krishna reveals in Bhagwat Gita the transcendental mystery of the science of the relationship with the Supreme. The science that is called “Brahm Gyan” or Divine Knowledge. Shrimad Bhagwat Mahapurana is one of the profound scriptures that reflects the divine limitlessness in its entirety, thus enabling obscure minds to perceive the real purpose of human life.
Sadhvi Vaishnavi Bharti Ji along with the team of devout musicians rendered the elysian discourse on Bhagwat Katha to the devotees of Jalandhar, Punjab from 14th to 20nd September, 2018. Divya Jyoti Jagrati Sansthan organized this unique Katha program with the sole purpose to provide the society an insight into the real essence of Katha and divine secrets of Lord. Large number of devotees gathered to attend the Katha. Several eminent guests and dignitaries also marked their presence at the event:
- Padam Sh. Vijay Chopra, CEO & Editor in Chief of the Punjab Kesri Print News Organisation
- Sh. Vijay Sampla, Minister of State for Social Justice & Empowerment
- Sh. Om Prakash Soni, Cabinet Minster Punjab Govt.
- Sh. Naresh Mittal, Director Lovely Group, Jalandhar
- Sh. Sudesh Lehri, Bollywood Actor
- Sh. Feroz Khan, Famous Punjabi Singer
- Sh. S.K Garg, Hon'ble Distt. & Session Judge, Jalandhar
- Sh. S.K Aggarwal, Hon'ble Distt. & Session Judge, Ferozpur
- Sh. Khemkaran Goyal, Hon'ble Additional & Session Judge, Ferozpur
- Sh. Santokh Singh Chaudhary, Member of Parliament, Jalandhar
- Sh. Jagdish Raj Rajja, Mayor, Jalandhar
- Sh. Rajinder Beri, MLA, Jalandhar
- Sh. Surinder Chaudhary, MLA, Kartarpur
- Ustaad Sh. Baldev Sharan Narang, Renowned Classical Vocalist North Indian
In addition to capturing the hearts of thousands of people who attended the seven-day event, the Katha was broadcasted worldwide with coverage through Aastha TV Channel. Various print and electronic media that covered the proceedings of the Katha were: Amar Ujala, Dainik Savera, Ajit Samachar, Dainik Jagran, Punjab Kesari, Dainik Bhaskar etc.
Each day the program began with holy prayer at the Lotus Feet of Lord and devotional singing enthralled every heart to rise to the spiritual heights. Sadhvi ji enlightened the audience with words of wisdom and corroborated the factual assertions with many divine incidents of Lord Krishna. She underscored the meaning of Dharma presented in the scripture in the words of Lord Krishna reflecting upon the path of bhakti and the correct manner of worshiping God. That begins when the Perfect Spiritual Master allays the darkness of ignorance by bestowing the seeker with Divine Knowledge. When that happens, the fog surrounding the self-melts and beholding divine light illuminates. Lord Krishna was such a Perfect Master to Sudama, Gopikas, Draupadi, Arjuna and many more. The need, today, is to find ‘Lord Krishna’ who could open gateways to the Kingdom of God within, where the treasure of eternal peace, bliss and happiness lies.
His Holiness Ashutosh Maharaj Ji is such a Perfect Master of the present time and under his supreme guidance the event was successful in its purpose of elucidating the message of truth and knowledge amongst masses. Life is incomplete without the having the Creator of this life beside you and only a Perfect Master can reveal the inherent cord with which we are tied to divinity. Then an awakened mind can be tuned for its own upliftment and for the betterment of the society and the world at large.